Our 14-day warranty begins the day the items are delivered.
Customer assumes all cost in shipping items to and from Vapeluv.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuild-able products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connector (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).