NOW OPEN FOR IN STORE SHOPPING
Toronto, Etobicoke and North York locations open for in store shopping.
Precautions and safety
How are you protecting your employees and customers?
The safety and well-being of our team members and customers is our number one priority. We have introduced several measures to respond to the threat of COVID-19:
- Hand sanitizer is available for employees throughout our stores, and cleaning services have been ramped up.
- Employees are provided protective gear, including gloves and masks.
- Employees work to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet, and wipe down working areas after every customer interaction.
- Specific instructions about hand-washing, staying home if they feel sick, and physical distancing are being shared with employees on an ongoing basis.
- A strict travel policy is in place.
- At all locations, we are requiring that all customers wear masks or face coverings while shopping in our stores.
Why are masks now required in your stores?
Vapeluv has joined many retailers by requiring that customers wear face coverings when shopping in our stores. This new requirement will help protect our shoppers and communities.
Are all customers required to wear a mask when entering our store, with no exceptions?
Small children and those unable to wear one for health reasons may enter our stores without a mask.
What if I don't want to wear a mask?
We are happy to offer convenient shopping alternatives, such as Same Day Delivery